Shifting From In-Person Fitness Training to Online Digital Products with Tara Hux
In today’s episode, we’re chatting with Tara Hux. Tara Hux is a registered nurse & personal trainer who has merged her two passions to create the Fit Nurse Academy, which offers online fitness & nutrition coaching just for nurses. She’s also a client of the Daily Profit Accelerator!
- Figuring out how you want to show up in your business
- Things are always going to be the same for everyone
- Mindset shifts in courses with strategies that may not work for you
- Show up doing the things that you love!
- Cut out the things you don’t love
- Productivity hacks: being realistic, setting time goals, scheduling tasks.. and more!
- Be honest with yourself with what you can take on
Ready to create and launch YOUR low-ticket digital product?
APPLY NOW >> www.workwithjustine.com/apply
The Fit Nurse Academy is a way for nurses to reach their goal weight without ever going on a diet & learning to actually love their bodies in the process. It’s created just for nurses, by a nurse, so every program has a nurse’s schedule in mind. Most recently, I’ve just released a new, interactive, self-paced program – the Nurse’s Nutrition Fix. The Nurse’s Nutrition Fix is a program that takes nurses through the step-by-step method that I use with my own clients to get them to their goal weight, while eating their favorite foods the entire time. The next project that is in the works is an 8 week online fitness challenge just for nurses!
Check out their resource library HERE.