In today’s episode, we’re talking about how to create a Quickstart brand for your online business
- What you should really be focusing on when you create your first brand
- Pivoting her business to build a more aligned business
- What a “QuickStart” brand is and how to apply it to your own business
- Outsourcing vs DIY-ing your first logo and brand expression
- How to set up your brand for your current and future business
About Our Guest
Gema helps online experts rapidly craft their personal brand identity in a single day with her “quickstart” approach.
“Show up with authenticity, and stand out with unique visual identity.”
Links of Interest:
Gema’s website and freebie:https://www.gemaalmilli.com/waitlist
Sign up for the course waitlist AND get a copy of her Canva mood board template for free!
Find The Wela Podcast on:
Hey, I'm Justine!
Like you, I always craved complete freedom. But I got the message that a well-paying corporate job was the best bet for a happy life. So I went to business school, worked at top consulting firms... and hated every minute of it.
I started my first online business in 2017 as a way to escape the corporate world. After helping 100+ small businesses automate their sales and marketing, I knew it was time to shift away from purely trading time for money.
I attempted to create a course, but the idea of live launching, pre-selling, and delivering the content live was simply not possible while I was home full-time with my twins. So, I created a $27 offer and set up paid ads to sell it on autopilot.