Building A Profitable Small Business With Viola Welang
Today we are joined by small business strategist Viola Welang.
Viola has spent her career helping small business owners run profitable and stress-free businesses! Viola provides education and resources for small biz owners to help them create a strong foundation that they can scale upon.
In this episode Viola teaches us all about:
- creating your vision
- identifying & addressing key issues in your business
- understanding your external environment (SWOT analysis)
- creating measurable short term goals & manageable long term goals
- creating objectives based on your goals
- strategic planning & developing tactical steps for your business
- outlining your measures to evaluate your performance
So grab a pen & paper, and let’s dive into Viola’s ‘Business Done Right’ framework!
- Connect with Viola on Instagram
- Listen to The Business Essentials podcast.
- Check out her website
- Get Viola’s free masterclass here!
FIND THE WELA PODCAST ON: